Calligraphy Learning Kit
Our kit is suitable for both right and left handers, and can be shipped anywhere in the US and International too!
Are you ready to venture into the world of calligraphy? This fabulous learning kit we have created is specifically tailored for those eager to learn the beautiful art of hand-lettering! Our specialty hand-crafted kit contains all the necessary materials needed to begin. You will learn basic calligraphy techniques including how to form strokes, letters from a script font provided in your kit, how to form words and develop sentences. We also have included a galore of tips, tricks and helpful information for your reference, all of which you will find extremely beneficial! These include a variety of topics such as: nib and ink difficulties, variations in nibs, mastering pressure and release techniques, properly spacing letters/words and so much more!
❤ Our calligraphy learning kit
also makes for a fantastic gift ❤
Below is a list of items you will receive and what you will learn.
What You’ll Get
- Extensive Learning Worksheets with detailed Instructions. These include (stoke formation worksheets, letter formation worksheets and word/sentence formation worksheets.
- A Script Font to Learn
- Speedball Straight Holder to write with (can be used for left handed people too)!
- Nibs for writing – 3 total
- A Jar of Black Ink
- Pipette for withdrawing ink from jar.
- Dinky Dip Wooden Block with Vial
- Blank Grid Paper (several sheets)
- Tracing Paper (several sheets)
- Calligraphy Practice Tablet (contains 80 sheets of bright white paper)
- An informative pack of Tips, Tricks and Helpful Information
- A Kraft Paper Bag with your name heat embossed or done in calligraphy by us!
What You’ll Learn
- How to form Basic Calligraphy Strokes
- How to form Letters from a Script Font
- How to develop Words and Sentences
- Pressure & Release Techniques (how to form thick and thin lines).
- Tricks and Tips on Nib & Ink Difficulties
- Nib Variations
- Tips on Paper Quality
- Plus so much more!